Taffer’s Virtual Happy Hour Terms and Conditions
Taffer’s is launching “Virtual Happy Hours,” which will allow imaginative bartenders to submit recipes using Taffer’s mixers and Taffer’s hard seltzers as the key ingredients. (“TVHH Program Terms”):
Participation in Virtual Happy Hours is deemed acceptance of the TVHH Program Terms and any other notices referenced herein.
In these TVHH Program Terms, the term “you” refers to any person who participates, or who wishes to participate, in Virtual Happy Hours.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of Virtual Happy Hours is Taffer’s [www.taffersmix.com] (“Sponsor”).
- Who Can Participate: You can apply to participate in Virtual Happy Hours if you are a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia who is at least 21 years old or older as of the start date of Virtual Happy Hours and who otherwise meets the requirements set out in these TVHH Program Terms. You can’t apply if you are an employee of Sponsor, its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and/or those living in the same household.
- Virtual Happy Hours Program Period: Virtual Happy Hours begins on [Monday, May 11], 2020 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and will end on [Friday, May 15] 2020 or whenever Sponsor decides to discontinue Virtual Happy Hours programming in its sole discretion (the “Virtual Happy Hours Program Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Virtual Happy Hours.
- How to Participate: You may apply to participate in Virtual Happy Hours by submitting a unique recipe idea that features Taffer’s mixers or hard seltzers as a key ingredient for a Virtual Happy Hour that you would like to host to email@example.com and that includes some information about you along with your valid email address and telephone number so that Sponsor has a means to contact you. (“TVHH Recipe Submission”). Please see the TVHH Content Requirements for TVHH Recipe Submissions in Section 6 for additional details. TVHH Recipe Submissions that are not complete or do not adhere to the TVHH Program Terms, TVHH Content Requirements, or specifications may not be considered at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If you use other fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the TVHH Program Terms, your TVHH Recipe Submission may be removed from consideration at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Standard text messaging, data, and/or other rates may apply to participants who enter the Promotion via a wireless mobile device. Please contact your service provider for pricing and service plan information and rates before mobile device participation.
- Selection Notification: Sponsor will review each TVHH Recipe Submission and if Sponsor selects your TVHH Recipe Submission, Sponsor will contact you via email within three (3) days following the selection and arrange for Taffer’s Mixologist products to be sent to you and provide you with direction on how to record a video Virtual Happy Hour based on your TVHH Recipe Submission so that Sponsor has the ability to upload it to @taffersmix and @jontaffer. (“TVHH Video Session”). Selection of TVHH Recipe Submissions is in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If Sponsor has you record a TVHH Video Session, Sponsor has no obligation to upload that TVHH Video Session and any TVHH Video Session that it uploads is in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for your failure to receive notices due to not checking your email, security settings, or for your provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information or incorrect, inactive, or non-functioning Instagram account. If you cannot be contacted, are deemed ineligible, or fail to respond within three (3) days from the time the selection notification was sent, Sponsor is not obligated to direct you on how to record your TVHH Video Session.
TVHH Content Requirements: Your TVHH Recipe Submission and TVHH Video Session must not: (a) prominently depict any person other than you; (b) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy and publicity; (c) depict any risky, obscene, indecent, or criminal behavior; (d) prominently feature any trademarks or logos, other than of any Taffer’s product(s) included in your segment; (e) have been entered in any other contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject your TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session for any reason. By submitting the TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session, you represent and warrant that (a) the TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the content in your TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session; and (c) the TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session complies with all requirements of these TVHH Program Terms.
- Compensation and Rights Granted By You: If Sponsor selects your TVHH Recipe Submission for you to record your TVHH Video Session, you will receive three hundred fifty dollars ($350). Cash payments will be sent via Venmo within forty-eight (48) hours of provision of your Venmo account information to Sponsor.
Sponsor’s Rights to Your TVHH Recipe Submissions and TVHH Video Sessions: By participating in Virtual Happy Hours, you (a) understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your TVHH Recipe Submission and/or your TVHH Video Session, including, without limitation, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation; (b) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, creative derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (c) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session; and (d) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the photo, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the photo, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, fairness, or administration of Virtual Happy Hours is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to, a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical problem, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor disputes or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, or order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion suspend Virtual Happy Hours to address the impairment and then resume Virtual Happy Hours in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these TVHH Program Terms. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any TVHH Recipe Submission and/or TVHH Video Session from any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of Virtual Happy Hours, or violates these TVHH Program Terms. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of Virtual Happy Hours may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any element of these TVHH Program Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. Virtual Happy Hours is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.